Top Test-Taking Tips for Elementary Students

For Kindergarten through 6th Grade

Welcome Back!

on September 4, 2022

Welcome to a new school year! I hope everyone had a fun and safe summer break! I would like to take the opportunity to introduce myself to my new followers and also a warm hello to all my existing ones!

About Me!

Hello! My name is Hailey Palella and I am a student at Governors State University. I am currently enrolled in the early childhood education program. I graduated from Joliet Junior College in May of 2021, and I received my associates degree in early childhood education and I am continuing my education in order to receive my bachelor’s degree this May 2023. I cannot be more excited to see what is in store for me!

Currently, I work at a daycare called Living Waters Children’s Center in Manhattan. I have been there for three years; I am so grateful that I was given the opportunity to work at a daycare and to get a feel of what it is like to work with children. I love my job, which excites me even more for the future! I cannot wait to have a classroom of my own. I currently work with the twos, threes, and fours. I love being able to interact and form relationships with children of different ages and be able to distinguish how different the age groups are. In the future, I hope to become a kindergarten teacher! In terms of my personal life, I love spending time with my family, especially my grandparents. In the next couple of weeks, I will be moving into my first apartment with my boyfriend of seven years. I am very excited!

I look forward to an exciting year to learn new things. I am grateful for each learning opportunity. The more experience that I have in the classroom, the more opportunities I have to become the best educator that I want to be.

Have a great year! 🙂