Top Test-Taking Tips for Elementary Students

For Kindergarten through 6th Grade

About Me- Hailey Palella

Hello Everyone! Welcome to my blog; test taking tips for kindergarten through first grade. I just wanted to take some time and tell everyone a little about myself. I am 20 years old and I am attending college to pursue Early Childhood Education. I am really excited to become a teacher because I have always wanted to be one since I was a little girl and now I am making my dreams come true. I have 2 years of experience with children’s from working at a child-care. Being in child-care for two years, you see a few things and I am grateful for the experience and the opportunity to work with child to make sure this is the route I wanted to go. My love and passion for becoming a future educator has only grew while experiencing child-care and getting more familiar on how to handle certain situations. I am grateful that I knew early on that this is what I wanted to do and I ran with it. I could not be more grateful for the people in my life who never doubted me and where my biggest cheerleaders along the way, without them I am not sure I would have made it. I am thankful for all the opportunities that I have had to experience teaching in real-life situations and to be able to experience raw and real interactions among students and the relationships that can be formed from a student to a teacher. One of my favorite quotes written by Sindey Hook says, “Everyone who remembers his own education remembers teachers, not methods and techniques. The teacher is the heart of the educational system.”

30 Inspirational Teacher Quotes to Show our Appreciation | Southern Living
Skip to toolbar